At James Hill, we want EVERY child to have a positive start to the day. To help with this, a dedicated group of volunteers has organized and started a breakfast program to serve any and all families in our school each morning from 8:00-8:30 (students must come with an adult supervisor as this is not a drop-off, before school care program).
The first few months have been an incredible success and I am sure this will continue for years to come!
A special thank you to our committee members: Marg Deibert, Lee-Ann Vinson, Jon Grochowski, Nicole Grainger, and Debbie Patchett.
Sign up here to volunteer! https://bit.ly/2x5WquG
The Breakfast Program Menu (subject to change):
Everyday: Cereal, homemade baked goods, and fruit!
- Mondays: pancakes (made with protein yogurt)
- Tuesdays: smoothies, egg cup omelettes, bagels and toast
- Wednesday: ham and/or cheese buns
- Thursday: smoothies, bagels and toast
- Friday: French toast with fruit and whipping cream
For more, check out the video below.
A special thank you to our sponsors!