We have a limited number of spaces at our school for the 2016-17 year. If you are in our catchment area but we do not have space, we will help you find a space in a nearby school. To help with registration, you can can access the following forms:
- Student Intake Form
- James Hill Media Consent Form
- Cross Boundary Request Form (for those students in our catchment area that want to attend a different school)
- JH Student Registration Form
Kindergarten Registration Opens Monday, January 16, 2017 All children who will be five years old by December 31, 2017 (children born in 2012) are eligible for the Kindergarten program beginning September 5, 2017. Registrations received after March 31, 2017 will be considered late. Late registration may affect placement in your catchment school due to space limitations. The following documents are required at the time of registration:
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate).
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status must be provided for the parent (Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Citizenship Card, Canadian Passport, Landed Immigrant documentation, Permanent Resident documentation/cards)
- Proof of residence (Driver’s License, utility bill or Lease/Rental Agreement).
Additional important school district information regarding kindergarten registration can be found here.